- Please remember that Serpent Lake Association dues need to be paid June 1st. Your $35 membership is greatly appreciated. If you do not have the most recent Water Watch with the membership form on the back, you can mail your check to to: Serpent Lake Association, PO Box 580, Deerwood, MN 56444
- The SLA Board of Directors voted to postpone the lake association’s annual meeting until August 22. Mark your calendars. More information to follow.
- Newsletters – many newsletters were returned due to incorrect address information. If you DID NOT receive the latest newsletter [4/28/2020], please contact Deb Leonard [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- The blue 2016 Serpent Lake Membership Directory is free to all paid SLA members. If you have never received a copy of this directory, please email Ellen Uglem [email@example.com].
- MnDOT has given permission to begin roadside cleanups again. The SLA is responsible for the area of 210 on either side of Deerwood. Roadside Cleanup is scheduled for Saturday, June 6 beginning at 10:00 am. Please meet in the Salem Lutheran Church parking lot. Safety vests will be provided. Bring work gloves.
There will be a Serpent Lake Association Social tonight, February 15th at 3:00. It will be held at the Hard Water Lounge in Crosby. Feel free to bring a snack to share. Hope you can join the fun! Getting exciting that summer is just around the corner!!
The Serpent Lake Association will do its fall roadside clean-up this Saturday, the 12th of October. Please meet at the Salem Lutheran Church parking lot at 10:30am. Vests and bags will be provided. It’s a good idea to wear wet-weather boots and gloves. IF THERE IS SNOW ON THE GROUND, THE CLEAN-UP WILL BE CANCELLED!